Hi there,

A few minutes ago, one of my FS servers crashed during normal usage
(no heavy load). The hardware is Dell 1950, if you need further
details please let me know.
What I found on my /var/log/messages is the following:

Mar  6 14:30:49 konference01 kernel: freeswitch[23798] general
protection ip:7fae144e222f sp:40750540 error:0 in
libc-2.7.so[7fae1446d000+14c000]

I'm not familiarized with this kind of errors, but as far as I know a
"general protection" occurs when a process tries to access a memory
address not owned by it (probably I'm saying bullshit).
The FS log does not report anything abnormal. I'm running FS svn rev 11279.
Does anyone know what could happened?
Thanks

Pablo