Oh, I missed that one.

<param name="nat-options-ping" value="true" /> (in the sip profile)

It does it only when NAT is detected though.

Tschuess,

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100
Cell: +1 (514) 664-1044 x200
mr...@avgs.ca

On 20-Aug-09, at 2:27 PM, Michael Jerris wrote:

There may be a magic event you can send to do this. I can't recall if we did that for options or just info/notify. A grep for nua_options in mod_sofia dir should answer the question.

Mike