see chat_send api command and api_hangup_hook. In combination that might work.

Mike

On Sep 25, 2009, at 6:07 PM, Pete Mueller wrote:

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has used mod_dingaling for messaging rather than voice/video. Specifically, I would like to have FS send an XMPP message to an ActiveMQ server when it records a voicemail. Additionally I would like like to have CDR entries posted into the ActiveMQ server as calls are completed.

It seems all the pieces are there, just not necessarily used for this task. My fall-back would be to use Event Socket to receive events and then forward them on to the MQ server. But if I could directly integrate it, that would be one less system to worry about.

Any help would be appreciated.
-pete