From: freeswitch-users-boun...@lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-boun...@lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Michael
Collins
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 2:10 AM
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Media got stuck after attended transfer...

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Tihomir Culjaga
<tculj...@gmail.com<mailto:tculj...@gmail.com>> wrote:
hi, any clue when can t38 be added?

"Eventually." :)  Of course, if we could get more to add to the bounty it might
grease the wheels of innovation.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Bounty#spanDSP_.2B_t.38_.28origination.2C_termination.2C_.26_gateway.29_in_Freeswitch

Of course, I was listening to my A.M radio the other day and they said that
there was this new invention called the Internet that would let people send
documents to each other electronically. Maybe you should look into that. Next
thing you know they'll come up with telephones that people don't have to plug
into the wall and can take with them in the car. ;)

-MC