>Of course.  Please read through the default configs and the getting started
>guide and xml dialplan information on the wiki.
>
>Mike

This is of interest to me as well, would that be something like this:

   <extension name="ext_100_vm">
     <condition field="caller_id_number" expression="^100$"/>
     <condition field="destination_number" expression="^100$">
         <action application="answer"/>
         <action application="voicemail" data="check $${voicemail_profile}
$${domain} 100"/>
     </condition>
   </extension>

Could anyone versed in xml and variables comment on this so it generically
checked
if the extension dialed was of your extension length, like ^(\d{3})$ then if it
matched
your caller_id_number go into the action so you could leave it as $1, not 100
in my case?

That way you could only have one of these plans work for all extensions.