Otis wrote:

I have a dialplan as follows in .../dialplan/default/ callweaver.xml

<extension name="callweaver">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^33(\d+)$">
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/profilename/$...@192.168.1.110"/>
</condition>
</extension>

I have also used

<extension name="callweaver">
 <condition field="destination_number" value="^33(.*)$">
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/profilename/$...@192.168.1.110"/>
 </condition>
</extension>

I have also used the line <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/outbound.callweaver/$1"/> in place of <action application="bridge" data="sofia/profilename/$...@192.168.1.110"/>
without any joy.

I am getting error Not - found from the client. I am registered as 1001 on FS1.

Please how do I make all users use this dial plan and may I know which version of all those stated above is right. All are in the ...dialplan/default directory. called callweaver.xml

Should it have a particular name either than the gateway name ?

Thanks for your time once again

Sorry I forgot to add that where it says profilename I have *callweaver* which is the profile name of the gateway in /conf/sip_profiles/external/callweaver.xml