Hi Rupa,

None. That's exactly the point.
Everything has to be done over the usb "HID" interface.

I've been reading about HID yesterday. HID is a usb interface that can
be used for a large number of things, ranging from keyboard and
game-controllers up to "water-cooling and PC-chassis" and point-of-sale
or coin changer devices.

It also has a telephony-interface:
see page 69 to 72 of this document:
http://www.usb.org/developers/devclass_docs/HID1_11.pdf

This include call-control, on-hook/off-hook detection, DTMF-related
things, etc.

Now, the question is this:
Is there a way to "plug" this all into freeswitch?

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.