From: Anthony Minessale [mailto:anthony.miness...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 3:31 PM
To: freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] PSTN-to-Internal Call Does Not Get Routed
toVoice Mail

you have to update the sangoma driver and probably FreeSWITCH for good
measure.
Its a known bug in the sangoma driver that has been fixed it the latest
release.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Jerry Richards <jerry.richa...@teotech.com>
wrote:

Hello All,

I posted a FS log into the Pastebin at http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11644.

I am still having the problem where a PSTN-to-Internal call via a Sangoma
A101D card stops ringing the internal phone after about 10 seconds.  It
should be ringing for 30 seconds and then go to Voice Mail (as an
Internal-to-Internal call does).

Best Regards,
Jerry