Hello David,

well i think the samples sound much better then 700B, but still not as
good as 1300, especially mmt1 sounds quite bad as if the new algorithm
has a problem with the noise suppression?
Also i wonder what a female voice sounds like, because ve9qrp_10s sounds
a bit lowpassed.

greetz
Simon

PS:
A way of bad Auto-Correction: :D
"I would like to see if we can modify the model in always that [..]"