Faisal,

I've not yet done any work to port 2400A or 2400B to the SM1000 or STM32F4.
The FMFSK modem used by 2400B will probably run without issue, as it
doesn't use a whole lot of memory as is, but I'm not sure about FSK. The
big issue I see for you is that 2400A and 2400B operate at a 48Khz sample
rate instead of the 8Khz rate of 1600 or 7.5/8Khz rate of 700B. You'll also
need to move the 2400A/B initialization outside of the #ifdefs in
freedv_api.c for it to build to the SM1000.

Thanks,

Brady O'Brien