Hi Bruce,
This kind of thinking is the reason open source projects are not taken
seriously and are seen as little more than toys.
I am guilty myself of being lazy, fortunately there are people who don't apply
the same reasoning.
I do get frustrated when I try to get people into open source and they all
laugh at me.

Cheers,
Adrian