Hi,

I made a short video demo of the Codec2 700B mode being tested on the
70 cm ISM band with low power transmissions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH0yScs5QB0

The performance is very good across the board, and the only thing I'm
wishing for now is having the 700C and future 700D modes in my
distro's packages.

Also, the video shows the importance of FEC in recovering the voice
from a very noisy signal.
Even though the carrier is not discernable, seemingly buried in noise
on the spectrum scope, the voice is decoded with low error rate.
In conclusion, the 700B mode performs better than analog FM
transmissions in the same frequency bands.

Best regards,
Adrian