Hi,
I got FreeDV 1600 and 700C working with the PlutoSDR and the RTL-SDR. if
anybody is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s63SSf9Yhjg
Many thanks to A. Maitland Bottoms who maintains the GNU radio FreeDV
module.
I feel that either I'm not setting the input gain into FreeDV correctly or
I'm not operating the squelch in a sensible way because I'm getting a lot
of R2D2. In floating point scale of -1.0 to 1.0, what is the correct value
to put into the FreeDV demodulator?
With mode 700D, I'm getting a segfault in the LDPC encoder (unfortunately
only have dissasembler now because I didn't install the debug symbols yet).
Not sure if this is from the Debian version or not so not sure who to raise
the bug with.
Do people operate FreeDV on LSB below 10 MHz or is it always USB? I 'd like
to know in order to set the filter correctly.
I think the LimeSDR-mini should work as well but I didn't have the time to
test it yet. If anybody owns other device like the HackRF or RedPitaya,
perhaps they could try and see if it works properly with them.

Regards,
Adrian