Hi Alan,
I have seen these crashes myself, in the LDPC encoder, with memory corruption,
in the libcodec2 version packaged in Debian Buster (0.8 if I recall correctly)
. I believe they are 32 bit specific but I did not have the resources to
investigate further. I have not tested on ARM 64 bit platforms but I assume
they don't have the issue.

Regards,
Adrian