Hi Maks Karpov,

I observed similar quality degradation on some of my voice samples, and sent
pathological samples to David for analysis. What I can say for sure is language
has nothing to do at all. I fixed my problems by lowering audio input levels,
filtering of input to take out very low frequency and very high frequency
components and adding some comfort noise to smooth out clipping artefacts.

Adrian