Hi Glen,

I seem to remember that there was a previous project that implemented it on
a FPGA, but I can't recall specifics at the moment. FWIW, on ezDV (ESP32-S3
but should perform similarly to the STM32F4 on the SM1000), 700D TX took
something like ~90ms per 160ms frame while RX using real-only (vs. complex
numbers) was something like 40ms per 160ms frame. Unfortunately, I never
did do a detailed accounting of what parts of encode and decode took the
most time on the ESP32.

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ