David Somers a écrit :
Hi folks,

I've noticed that after installing freetype (from CVS HEAD today) a few of my gtk-based apps seg faulted:

0xb776a75b in pango_fc_font_get_raw_extents () from /usr/lib/libpangoft2-1.0.so.0

Just in case anybody else comes across this, the solution seems to be to rebuild pango and cairo. (I also rebuilt fontconfig and glib, but I can't be sure if that was really necessary too).

We really need more information about your system to be able to reproduce the problem.
Could you tell us:

- distribution name (uname -a can help too)
- the exact reference of packages corresponding to the following
 libraries installed:

    libfreetype6
    pango
    fontconfig
    gtk+
    libXft  (if any)
    cairo  (if any)

- an output of "pkg-config --modversion  <module>" would be useful too

- are you talking about GTK 1 apps, or GTK 2 apps, or both ?

Please let us know,

- David Turner

Greetings from Lux.

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be
privileged, and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
in error, please immediately notify the [EMAIL PROTECTED] and destroy the