On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:33:59 +0200 (CEST)
Werner LEMBERG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Could anyone remind me what these fonts are, and where I could find
>> them for analysis and testing ? I believe that nearly all of them
>> were designed by DynaLabs, but I'm a bit unsure about that.
>
>mingli.ttf is one of them (*not* mingliu.ttc).  Antoine has a huge
>collection of old fonts (which he sent me a long time ago and which I
>can't find right now); maybe he has time to check the CJK fonts.

I don't have mingli.ttf, but all of mingliu in my hand
have same problem.

filename        version         (where I got)
MINGLIU.TTF     3.00            OfficeXP proofing kit
MINGLIU.TTC     3.00            OfficeXP proofing kit
MINGLIU.TTC     3.21            Windows XP SP2

Other DynaLab chinese fonts in my hand have no problem.

filename        version         (where I got)
DFHEI5A.TTF     3.0             Dynalab TypeX 150
DFSONG3A.TTF    3.0             Dynalab TypeX 150
DFFN_B5.TTC     2.0             Dynalab TypeX 150
DFFN_M3.TTC     2.0             Dynalab TypeX 150

Yet I cannot remember any Japanese fonts by Dynalab has
such problem.

Regards,
mpsuzuki