I thought that i woudl just move into the folder freetype and run
./configure  and make after that. Is there some thing more to it?

The file name that is affected is : /src/psaux/psobjs.c near line number
1533.

and all the places where some function as _imp_ft_* is used are affected.

Thanks.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Novice (http://ishuonweb.wordpress.com/).