From: GRAHAM ASHER <graham.as...@btinternet.com>
To: David Bevan <david.be...@pb.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 31 August, 2010 17:07:52
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] a satisfactory fix for the cubic spline bug

Can you give the workings? The equation I think you mean is this one:

0.07200(v + 3.180556)v + 0.449000,

so when I substitute 0.1 for v I get

0.07200(0.1 + 3.180556)0.1 + 0.449000

which gives 0.47262, and multiplying that by 50, the maximum deviation of a
control point, gives 23.631, not your y value, so obviously I'm missing
something;

Thanks,

Graham