Is there a sample TTF file available that I could use to test out my code using
Freetype?
Though none of my FT calls result in error, I end up getting zero for my
FT_Bitmap width and rows, and am not sure if it's my code or the TTF that I'm
using?
Thank-you!
        FT_Library  library;    FT_Face     face;       int error =
FT_Init_FreeType( &library );       if( error != 0 )        {
printf("FT_Init_FreeType failed");      }
        error = FT_New_Memory_Face( library, reinterpret_cast<const
FT_Byte*>(buffer), fileSize, 0, &face );    if( error )     {
LOGI( "FT_New_Memory_Face failed ");    }               FT_UInt iGlyphIdx =
FT_Get_Char_Index( face, 0x020);    if (iGlyphIdx == 0)
LOGI("FT_Get_Char_Index failed");
        error = FT_Load_Glyph( face, iGlyphIdx, FT_LOAD_DEFAULT );      if(
error )     {               LOGI("FT_Load_Glyph failed");   }
        error = FT_Render_Glyph( face->glyph, FT_RENDER_MODE_NORMAL );    if (
error )  {               LOGI("FT_Render_Glyph failed"); }
        FT_GlyphSlot  slot = face->glyph;       FT_Bitmap *bitmap =
&slot->bitmap;
        int width = bitmap->width;      int height = bitmap->rows;