This is the last in the series of today's three announcements, and the
most important for me personally.

I've started a pledgie campaign for FreeType development and
maintainance.  While no single company employs me directly to work on
it, I am constantly improving it, adding new features, relentlessly
driving up quality, and responding to other developers’ requests.
Just have a look into the git repository or check my responses on the
mailing lists to see what I do :-)

If you or your company is using FreeType in your product, and you care
about continuing support and further development, please contribute to
my funding effort so I can continue to bring the best text rendering
to your devices!

  Merry Christmas to all of you!

    Werner