Dear Sir/Mam,

                        I am a Computer Science Engineering student interested to work on the the project to *add support for 'SVG' OpenType table to render color fonts*.I want to evaluate the various SVG libraries which are freely available to check which fits the job.And work on its integration into freetype.I will like to work on this as a GSoC 2019 project.But i will like to work on development of freetype irrespective of that whether it is my GSoc project or not.

I will be thankful if you allow me to work on this.I will be waiting for your reply.

-Alekh