Hi,

I wanted to give a brief summary of the work
done in the last week.

I received feedback about the names I had
used in my project and was suggested better
names by Werner. I made that change
<https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/freetype/freetype2.git/commit/?h=GSoC-2019-moazin&id=6e0512871342279a489064ae68705aa9e900bbf9>.
I also
did some formatting fixes
<https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/freetype/freetype2.git/commit/?h=GSoC-2019-moazin&id=41a1572f33688895dfd31ed0d1a60237853230b8>
in the documentation.

After this, I spent some time looking into the
FreeType caching system and how it is to be
used. I couldn't find any tutorials or example
code for them but looking at the source of
`ftview' helps. I plan to read more on this later.

After that, I focused on `svgnative'. There are
some issues with it about the `viewbox'
translations. After spending some time in the
source of `svgnative' I decided to test the
`render-element-by-id' branch which adds the
`render by id' feature that we need for OT-SVG.
I discovered some issues with `use' elements
and have opened issues (#35
<https://github.com/adobe/svg-native-viewer/issues/35> and #36
<https://github.com/adobe/svg-native-viewer/issues/36>) on Github.
I might solve these myself if I get enough time.

Some travelling interrupted my work in the past
week and I couldn't do as much as I should have.
I am sorry about that and plan to work more this
week.

My plan for this week is the following:
1. `FT_CONFIG_OPTION_SVG'. So that OT-SVG
support can be removed for smaller builds.
2. Adding a default library for OT-SVG. No default
has been decided. So I'll just try it with all three
libraries that I have been working with. :D
3. Looking at FreeType's cache system to see if
there is a way to cache OT-SVG glyphs. In case
I have time.

Moazin