> Behdad is right.  Don't test stuff that FreeType doesn't need for
> itself.  In other words, only test data that FreeType itself is going
> to access.  For example, if we need the 12th byte of structure `foo',
> then we should check whether we can do that, together with some sanity
> tests to find out whether this value in `foo' is reasonable.

Okay, thanks Behdad and Werner for pointing this out.

So I guess then the table size checks are probably not
useful, however, the checks for `numEntries' not being
non-zero and an SVG document's length not being
non-zero are probably needed? Since, my code directly
relies on these two. If `numEntries' is zero, the SVG table
is pointless. if an SVG document's length is zero, there
is no need to process it. The `version' should be zero.

Should these checks stay? or should I just revert the
whole commit?