*>Hold your horses – what you do currently is already part of the GSoC*

*>project! Right now you should do some preliminary investigations only*

*>so that you are able to write a useful proposal.*

Got it! :)

*>That said, `zlog` looks indeed promising. Not sure about the Windows*

*>port, however; maybe this needs some extra work.*

I will definitely look into the windows library...

Thanks...