Hello Kartik,

> My name is Kartik, and I have applied to FreeType under the Google
> Summer of Code program.  I have submitted my proposal for porting
> the font-rs or fontdue rendering engine to
> FreeType.
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ktsYPKgHszkPl-UfptXN9EjKpU6BJAud6_UohJqOtLw/edit#
>
> I know that this is extremely short notice, but I would be very
> grateful if someone could take a look and provide feedback.

Some comments.

* You are talking about porting the 'Rust Package ...'.  However, this
  is not what we want.  We only want the rasterizer part to be ported!
  Everything else is already provided by FreeType.

* The idea of using a transposer is interesting.  However, I'm not
  sure about the code quality – and whether the transposed C code is
  readable and editable at all by humans, which is quite important.

* Please reduce the 'About Me' section and mention only stuff that is
  relevant to the planned project.  For example, your Excel knowledge
  doesn't really fit :-) Ditto for your college class attendance and
  similar things...

     Werner