Hello All,

>> One more thing.  I think the OpenGL demo is not good for everyone to
>> test, so I will working on a demo similar to 'ftview' in my spare
>> time.
>
> Great!

I have created the demo program, it can be used to view raw SDF without
any bilinear filtering and there is no way to reconstruct fonts from SDF
because
again it doesn't have bilinear filtering. I will add that soon.

There is a pretty weird issue that I ran into while testing the demo on
linux
which doesn't happen on windows whatsoever. On linux various computations
give wrong output. For example, division of  -328032 by 64 gives 1811934202,
whereas it should be -5125. Moreover FT_Vector_Length returns negative
values
even for small vectors. There is no overflow so what am I doing wrong?
(One of the places it happens is:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/freetype/freetype2.git/tree/src/sdf/ftsdf.c?h=anuj-distance-field#n1129
 where the `factor' is wrong after division with 64).

I am using gcc version 9.3.0 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-10ubuntu2)
and GNU Make 4.2.1 to build.
If you need more details please let me know.

You can check out the demo here:
https://github.com/preversewharf45/ft2sdf-demo
The build process is the same as ft2-demos. The freetype2 library is added
as a submodule
so use --recursive. And it only works properly on windows. There is no
comments of help
screen so I'm attaching a text file for that.

Thanks,
Anuj
Usage: [ptsize] [font file]

Controls: