Hello Alexei,
We are sorry to propose our "pile of nonsense" idea. Won't do it again.
Both of us liked the website, so thought of some improvement ideas. Good to
hear such words from you.
Also, we haven't mentioned our stacks or idea in detail regarding the "Full
Stack Community Platform with ***Zero*** ***Intelligent*** ***Ideas*** behind
it." as the "initial email" was for just asking if you would take it as a
valid project or not.
Didn't mean to infer anything else about the website or stack from our mail.
Thanks,

Sagnik Mitra & Manish Kumar Barnwal