> Hello Werner,

> As you might have noticed, Anurag is recently working on some issues

that exactly belong to your GSoC project.

>   https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype/-/issues/1054
>   https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype-demos/-/issues/1
>   https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype/-/merge_requests/35
>
> Please chime in!

Yes I have seen his work and  we have also discussed the various parts and
aims for this project that need to be accomplished. I have also done some
work on that but was little confused that whether it is allowed or kind of
legal to send MR before the coding period or not. But I think now there is
no such issue with that. We will try our best to have this project's
discussion in a constructive way, will for the best:)

Thanks
Sarthak Bhardwaj