Hello Werner,

First of all, thanks for the quick reply, but I think you miss the point a
little bit, because I wrote that I managed to compiled FreeType library in
the end: libft2_ppc.a and when I began to compile my SDL application with
SDL_ttf
(http://os4depot.net/?function=showfile&file=development/library/graphics/libsdl_ttf.lha)
by Sam Lantigna, I got some errors:

(sample "sdlttf.c":
http://www.roguebasin.com/index.php?title=SDL_ttf_Sample_Code)

gcc sdlttf.c -o sdlttf.run -ISDK:local/newlib/include/freetype
-LSDK:local/newlib/lib -lSDL_ttf -lft2_ppc -lSDL
ld: Dwarf Error: found dwarf version '4', this reader only handles version
2 information.
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libSDL_ttf.a(SDL_ttf.o): In function `TTF_Init':
SDL_ttf.c:(.text+0xdbc): undefined reference to `FT_Init_FreeType'
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libSDL_ttf.a(SDL_ttf.o): In function `TTF_Quit':
SDL_ttf.c:(.text+0x33c8): undefined reference to `FT_Done_FreeType'
/SDK/local/newlib/lib/libft2_ppc.a(ftbase.ppc.o): In function
`FT_Stream_New':
ftbase.c:(.text+0xdd0c): undefined reference to `FT_Stream_Open'
make: *** [all] Error 1

Sam Lantigna also used FreeType library for his SDL_ttf in 2017... ...well
there is some people who has wanted to use this library on Amiga, yet...
:-)

...and I want to use SDL_ttf, but I don't do it, because of the errors
above.

Have a nice day!

Károly