On 18.08.2020 at 19:41 Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> Ouch.  This version is almost six years old.  Yes, it looks like there
> was a bug in FreeType that has been fixed meanwhile.  Please upgrade
> and try again.

Unfortunately, I'm somewhat stuck to 2.5.4 because I need the pixel-exact
look of the rasterizer in that particular version. I've found out that
newer versions rasterize the vector graphics slightly differently.

Do you happen to remember any details on when this was fixed? So maybe
I could try to backport the fix to 2.5.4.

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andr...@falkenhahn.com