> Using the upgraded library I'm trying to convert the glyph image to
> FT_GLYPH_FORMAT_BITMAP format using FT_RENDER_MODE_MONO rendering
> mode, but the function FT_Render_Glyph is returning error
> INVALID_OUTLINE (Error#:20).
>
> I have attached the font & sample test program for which it is
> giving me error.

Well, you loop from 16 to 35, mapping those values to itself, then
calling `FT_Get_Char_Index` to get glyph indices.  However, all cmaps
in the font start with character code 0x20 (decimal 32) followed by
character code 0x24 (decimal 36).  Consequently, you get glyph index 0
for all values except 0x32.

    Werner