Hi buddies,

I thought you might be interested in merging the following patch to the
official version.

I'm quite new to freevo, and had a number of previous m3u playlists made in
Windows via WinAMP. Those files have relative pathnames inside, i.e.

DirectoryName\FileName1.mp3
DirectoryName\FileName2.mp3

(to be able to save files and launch playlists from a cd)

Those files are not parsed correctly by freevo, since they contain the '\'
character.

I made the following modification to the src to cope with that, and thought
someone else could be interested:

$  diff playlist.ori.py playlist.py
126a127
>           line = re.sub("\\\\", "/", line)
158a160
>           line = re.sub("\\\\", "/", line)

Let me know if this have side effects I can't foresee.

Luigi