Michael Ruelle wrote:
no problem glad to give back.

Thanks, committed.

Also I am still having the problem I mentioned in the last email. Not
sure if you want to address it or should I muddle and see what I can
come up with?

I found the problem and am working on a fix. The cgi uses the findProg function to get a program object from the guide based on the channel and start time. This is unreliable in this case because the program we have in the scheduled recordings does not exist in the guide.

-Rob