hi,

        did some experimenting with cdrdao last night. I can
        burn/rip bin/cue sheets now. They have some undocumented
        parameter to pass messages to an external app which I
        am using to get messages for progress and errors.

        Any ideas how to integrate this into freevo?

        Something like that:
        On CDs: RIP to disc, COPY
        On cue-files: Burn
        Perhaps on Playlists: Burn audio CD.

        Also it would be nice to burn cds in background
        while listening to music or so. Any ideas how to do
        that?

        I will start folding this into a runapp env.

        Rob: We need a progress bar gui item '-)

        l8r...
                Thomas