I am going to have some spare time the coming 2 weeks, so i want to give it a
try if that's ok. I gained some knowledge of the working on helpers/imdb when
i changed it to include urllib2.

Though i am gonna need some input on what features should be added and such,
so suggestions are welcome.

den_Rdc