Lars Eggert wrote:
>> I've made a small change locally that (1) throws out any non-word
>> characters from the name (\W) and (2) throws out any
>> single-character words from the name. This seems to produce much
>> better matches.
>> In the example above, it would search for "dvd fellowship ext" and
>> frind it, instead of searching for "dvd [fellowship ext d 1]".
>
> I should add that the idea here is to feed imdb more significant words
> for searching, instead of interpreting the matches it returns. Their
> search algorithm doesn't seem to be too smart about weighing terms.
>
> For the same reason, it may make sense to strip other common short
> words (in, the, for, not, a, an, of, etc.) fromt he search string.

You mean IMDB_REMOVE_FROM_SEARCHSTRING? Already there. There is also
IMDB_REMOVE_FROM_LABEL. It included season[0-9] and disc[0-9]. I added
d[0-9].

I also checked in a new fxdimdb.py. When building the search string,
remove all one letter words (but not number, we may need them). Than
search. If the results are too long, try to remove some based on the
words.

Example:

'fellowship ext d 1' will be searched as 'fellowship ext 1'. We get
too much results and all results without 'fellowship' or 'ext' will be
ignored. The end result is a list of 4 choices.

Conversation, n.:
        A vocal competition in which the one who is catching his breath
        is called the listener.