Hi,

I just played with the new record server and some things came to my
mind:

o When i select a show for recording a get the desription. First of
  all, I would skip the 'Description:'. Second, some descriptions are
  very long, I can't see the 'Recod button' and don't know what to do
  (yes, this really happened, I asked myself: 'and now?'). And you
  should add a 'quit' button even if it's possible to press QUIT on
  the dialog.

o We should use drawstringframed in 'soft' mode for popup boxes. It
  looks strange:

  ------------------------------
  |Bericht aus Berlin has be sc|
  |heduled for recording       |

o For future versions: mark shows that have been scheduled in the
  guide. By pressing RECORD again ask if the item should be removed
  because it's already scheduled.

o When removing an item from the scheduled list, again, the
  description may be too long and again please add a QUIT button. If I
  remove the item, it's still in the list. I have to quit the dialog
  and select it again to see that it's gone.

Please do not complain about the coffee. You'll be old and weak
someday, too!