Aubin Paul wrote:
> Ok, it's working, but it's clunky because the plugin is activated
> under the OSD interface when it really should be in the webserver.py
> helper.
>
> Anyone want to hazard a guess on the best way to do this?

I knew this day would come. So we need a plugin interface for the
webserver. This includes the whole plugin structure for DaemonPlugins
(polling) and a way to enable them only for the webserver. Much work.

"Your job is being a professor and researcher: That's one hell of a
 good excuse for some of the brain-damages of minix."
        -Linus Torvalds to Andrew Tanenbaum