Nicolas Michaux wrote:
> On Friday 06 August 2004 14:56, Dirk Meyer wrote:
>> You can register to rc and eventhandler called when Freevo shuts
>> down. Do you want this? See rc.py for details and childapp.py for
>> example how to use it.
>>
> I found this piece of code in plugin.py in __load_plugin__:
> if hasattr(p, 'shutdown'):
>                 # register shutdown handler
>                 rc.register(p.shutdown, True, rc.SHUTDOWN)
>
> Is it not sufficient to declare a 'shutdown' method in plugin?

Right, I forgot. Yes, you can just do that. What I had in mind was
what plugin.py does: use rc.register. But creating shutdown also
works. BTW, we need more developer docs, I wrote that part of Freevo
and forgot the feature :(

The opinions above are solely those of a 12 year old hacker who has
broken into my account, and not those of my employer or any other
organization.