I upgraded to version 1.5.  All seems to work great, as usual.
I have one problem.  I seem to have lost the Icons which display
next to the titles in the menu.  I really like the icons.

I seem to recall  I had the same problem when I was playing
with the CVS version.  I ended up adding some lines
to an XML file, lines such as image="gant/movie.png".  I'm sure
I can figure out where to do that again, however, I'd really like
to know what the preferred method is.

Should I still expect the Icons?  I was using the blue_round1
skin in version 1.4.1.  Can I carry that skin forward to 1.5 ?

Thanks,

Jim