I'm having the same problems using both CVS and versions 1.5 with key
mappings.

1) I want to map the 'x' key to the MUTE function.  If I define this in
local_conf.py
KEYMAP[K_x] = 'MUTE'

I get this crash on startup.  This used to work in 1.4.1

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/freevo-1.5-pre1/src/main.py", line 107, in ?
    import config
  File "/usr/local/freevo-1.5-pre1/src/config.py", line 493, in ?
    execfile(overridefile, globals(), locals())
  File "./local_conf.py", line 143, in ?
    KEYMAP[K_x] = 'MUTE'
NameError: name 'K_x' is not defined

2) I want to map the CH+/- keys to the LEFT/RIGHT input functions.
I place this in my local_conf.py file.

EVENTS['input']['CH-'] = Event(INPUT_LEFT)
EVENTS['input']['CH+'] = Event(INPUT_RIGHT)

When I drill down an attempt to delete a file, I get the popup window
for OK/CANCEL, however, I cannot use CH-/+ to toggle between
the two for LEFT/RIGHT.  This used to work in 1.4.1.

Can anyone help me out with etiher issue?

Thanks,

Jim