John Molohan wrote:
> Xavier Gattuso wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody!
>> I'm new here (with mailing-lists too ;)).
>> I'd like to contribute on the French user manual translation. I'm
>> Swiss-French.
>> Is the manual (or some piece of it) available somewhere?
>>
>> Bonjour, je suis nouveau ici (Je débute aussi avec les mailing-lists).
>> Je souhaiterai contribuer à la traduction en Français du manuel
>> d'utilisateur.
>> Y a-t-il un endroit où trouver la documentation (ou une partie en tout cas)?
>>
>> Je vous souhaite à tous une bonne journée.
>>

> Bounjour Xavier,
>
> our manual is the wiki really so if you could start up a translation of
> it into French that would be great (you'll have to register but that
> only takes a minute). I know there are a few French freevo users around
> as there was a plugin called freevo-froggies mentioned on the list a few
> times, I hope some of them might chime in and offer you a hand. I you
> want to put a notice up somewhere on freevo.org, maybe on the news
> section to spread the word, let me know.
>
> John
I've been writing a user guide for my own purposes and the current
version is here: http://svn.linuxowl.com/ffs/trunk/user.pdf.

Of course the guide very much depends on the /etc/freevo/ config files
and mine are here: http://svn.linuxowl.com/ffs/trunk/config/freevo/

Don't know if this work is any help to anybody on this list but I hope so.

Cheers
Duncan