Can anyone tell me where I might find good examples of 720p, 1080i,
1080p MPEG program streams with AC3 such that I can attempt to play
these examples?

I want to isolate any issues I might be having with recording and
playing the MPEG TS streams extracted from ATSC using the HD5000 DVB card.

Thanks,

Jim