On Monday 26 January 2009 8:54:08 am Stephen Rowles wrote:
> Or should I be looking for a more modern intel graphics chipset? Or
> possible a bigger case so I can fit a cheap nvidia card in there? Or as
> other people suggested, USB attached TV reception? tbh I'm not sure a
> bigger case in the lounge will go down very well ;)

I'm not home at present, so I can't check further details
i have a quad core amd with builtin intel graphics and the usb attached tuner
it would fit well in a low profile box
power consumption is low enough to run off my solar system on a normal day in
summer but i'm sure i could have managed a lower power setup if i had just
got the dual core
the old celeron did not have enough power to record and run the tuner, so the
s-presso case is out of service.