I had an idea (which I cannot make happen) for a web based program to
produce a config file.
I don't know why I thought that a web based interactive program would
be better than one packaged in with Freevo, except that it should be
easier to maintain, as it would not be distro based.

To me, making the python config file work is the hardest part of
installing Freevo, and trying to get the right bits in place for TV the
hardest part again.

Liz