Hi.

I have remote working with evdev. The one which comes with Hauppauge Nova.

root@tinglao:/etc/X11# lsusb
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 2040:8400 Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T-500

I've been trying to configure it with lirc, but I can't, it seems that it
works as an evdev device. With no configuration, arrows and poweroff
buttons work, but that's all. So I've been looking for a way to use all the
buttons. Do I need to make anything in freevo too? AFAIK, it's like another
keyboard, right? I'd like to do the same with a gamepad so I don't have to
deal with old emulators that need devices be always created .

Thanks a lot
Alberto

--
duende a rayas