Thanks Liz,

Dan, I have my freevo 1,9 running on a ubuntu 12.04 x32. (on a Physical
machine) (3Gb ram)

I only use this features:
    - Browse movies, (you-tube and apple Trailers works, but since i
have a smart tv they are almost dead)
    - Browse music, Album-tree, web-radio
    - Browse photos (I miss a photo tag browser, something as Album-tree)
    - News (since I have a smartphone I do not use it)
    - Commands (very, very useful)
    - Games & Emulators (love them)
    - (joystick support works)
    . (I've never had a TV card, so I don't know if TV-plugin works)

I also run on this machine:
    - Rygel (for DLNA media spreading on my lan)
    - Transmission
    - SSH
    - Remote Desktop

I tryed to setup a freevo2 on a virtual machine, but I couldn't get it
to work.
I know this system is more than 2 years old but this machine has a lots
of hours on configuration and it works.

¿has anybody a freevo 1.9 on an later system? I know that some day I'll
also have to upgrade my system too.

Best regards.