Hi,
I can confirm that frege works under Android in conjunction with JDK7 and
newer Android API Levels - at least I didn't face any problems ;-)
Currently I'm trying to use JDK8 with the new Android Jack Compiler - but
I'm struggling with all the unicode (e.g. greek letters) identifiers not
supported with Jack.
So I'm trying to build a latin-only version of the fregec.jar... seems to
be more complicated than I've expected ;-(
Br,
Andreas